Monday 24 December 2012

Situations السؤال الاول المواقف

Situations
Answer
Reply
The right qualities الصفات المطلوبة
- I think a (good) successfulالوظيفة  should beصفه  (مثل  tolerant-brave-cooperative )

Liking   الحب

The reason I like this …is that I ……

Recommendationتوصية
I can really recommend (this) to you.
It's a very exciting (story) You can't to put it down.
Asking for help
- Please could you help me to..?
- I wonder if you could help me with..?

Yes, of course..
Yes, what's the problem?
Opinion
What is your opinion of? What about ……….?
- I think it is (was) …, but I am not sure.

Invitation
Would you like to.?هل تود ان 
What about ……………?
I’d love to.
I wish I could but ….
Suggestion
Let’s …………………
How / what about ………
Good idea. Why not?
I’m not very keen.
Offer
Shall I … for you? اسمح لى
Let me …………………
Yes, it is kind of you.
No, thanks I can manage.
Request
I’d like to … please.
Would you mind ….هل تمانع
With pleasure.
No, I don’t mind
apology
I’m so sorry.
Never mind.
Thanking
Thanks a lot.
Not at all.
Warning
Be carefulاحترس                   
Ok. Thank you.
Introduction
This is …………….
May I introduce ?اسمح لى ان اقدم
How do you do ? I’m pleased to meet you.
Congratulation
congratulations.
Well done!
Thanks you are thoughtful.
Advice
What should I do …?
You should ………..
Inquiry
Can you tell me the way to .
What is the wrong ?ماذا بك   

Agreeing
I totally agree.اوافقك تماما       

No comments: